Did someone add you on Snapchat you don’t know? Is one of your Snapchat friends becoming inappropriate or just annoying? Quickly block them on Snapchat following these steps.
1. Open Snapchat and tap the Snapchat Ghost icon and click My Friends or Added Me.
2. Click a username. The usernames Snapchat card appears. Click the gear icon in the top right corner.
3. Click Block. Snapchat will confirm you want to block the user – done!
1. Go to Snapchat Settings and scroll to the bottom when you see Account Actions. You will see Blocked.
2. If you decide to, you can unblock users you blocked in this screen.
Alternatively, you can remove a Snapchat user from friends list following steps 1-3 in the same screen. Removing a friend doesn’t block them, but if your Snapchat settings only allow friends to add and view your Snapchat you should be OK.