Sometimes a Snapsterpiece image is more than 2 megabytes when you try uploading it– which is over the allowed upload limit on our website. Simply save your image to a smaller format on your computer per below.
1. Open your image in Mac X Preview. Right-click image -> Open With Preview.app
2. Go to File -> Export. JPEG Format will always be the most compressed format. Drag the quality slider to an acceptable size less than 2 Megabytes. Dragging the slider to least might render your picture in very poor quality.
3. Click Save. You can now upload your Snapsterpiece here!
1. Open Paint in Windows. Start -> type Paint
2. Open your Picture in Paint. File -> Open
3. In Home tab click resize.
4. Use Percentage to adjust the horizontal and verticle size to something slightly smaller.
5. Save the image – File -> Save As (JPG) and check the new image file size.
6. You can now upload your Snapsterpiece here!
Alternatively, you can upload your image to a site and have it compressed manually. A good site for image compression is Compress JPG.