The most recent update of Snapchat allows you to Shazam music! Shazam is a popular smartphone app that quickly identifies any song or media playing in real-time. Snapchat will store all your Shazamed music in Snapchat settings explained below. To get Shazaming in Snapchat, follow the directions below.
1. Open Snapchat while a song is playing. Point your camera anywhere and press your thumb down and hold it. You will see a white circles begin spinning.
2. Continue holding your thumb down until Shazam find your song and prompts you.
3. You can click Song Info to find out song details including purchasing and listening.
1. Open Snapchat Settings
2. Scroll down to Shazam and select it.
3. Your Shazam’d songs will be displayed here. You can also delete any duplicate songs.