Easy: Record Someone’s Snapchat Story - iPhone
Do you want to record another friends Snapchat story so you can save it to your iPhone to play any time? You can do this with software already on your iPhone. When you screen record, video and audio will be captured as well. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls and add Screen Sharing under include if it is not added already. See screenshot below.
- Next, on your iPhone swipe up to reveal the control center. Tap the screen recording icon to begin recording your iPhone screen.
- Now, open your friends Snapchat story and play it out.
- Finally, after you successfully recorded your friends Snapchat story, swipe up to reveal controller center and tap the screen recording to stop recording. The recording will automatically save to your Photos.
Edit / Crop Your Snapchat Screen Recording
- Open your saved screen recording in Photos. Click Edit at the bottom.
- At the bottom of the video, click and hold the left or right arrows to trim the beginning and end of your video to your liking.
- Click Done and choose to save as a new clip or save the original file.
* We encourge your feedback! Please leave a comment and share your opinion! *