You must be registered to use and view the SEARCH and for full board access! Question Answer Dump an archive of questions and answers covering all technical subjects across the Internet.

ON A A solenoid that has radius 0.4cm, the length 10 cm, and has 300 furns/con carries current i=5A. Inside the solenoid

Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Operations Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Algebra, Precalculus, Statistics and Probabilty, Advanced Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Psychology, Certifications, Tests, Prep, and more.
homeworkanswerdumps
Site Admin

ON A A solenoid that has radius 0.4cm, the length 10 cm, and has 300 furns/con carries current i=5A. Inside the solenoid

Post by homeworkanswerdumps »

On A A Solenoid That Has Radius 0 4cm The Length 10 Cm And Has 300 Furns Con Carries Current I 5a Inside The Solenoid 1
On A A Solenoid That Has Radius 0 4cm The Length 10 Cm And Has 300 Furns Con Carries Current I 5a Inside The Solenoid 1 (28.96 KiB) Viewed 1 time
ON A A solenoid that has radius 0.4cm, the length 10 cm, and has 300 furns/con carries current i=5A. Inside the solenoid is inserted by perromagneffe that has relative permeability constant 800 (shown in the picture) . If the calculation is assumed that the solenoid length is infinity and the strength of magnetic field inside the solenoid is equal with the strength of magnetic field its axis, determine: a) magnitude and direction of the mognetic field inside the solenoid b) Magnitude flux entering the solenoid c) Solenoid induction OOO